Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: adjustable base/box springs for King bed

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: these are two box springs for a king bed. Mechanical adjustable side by side. we hardly ever used them and my wife thinks they made the bed to high compared to what she prefers. I found one remote so far and am looking for the second. worst case, if I don't find the second, you'd have to order one.

these are pretty pricy. well over 1K for the set. they are clean and working, we just didn't use them much.

I was going to take them to the dump, but need to call a friend to help carry as they are heavy. my wife is also going to call the junk removal people as an option to spare me the effort.

but, if anyone wants them - free - you just have to beat the junk guys.

Stipulation - you have to have a way to pick up and take away. I doubt an SUV will do the job unless you want to take off the legs - which may be pretty easy (I didn't look) , Truck is probably better. and you need 2 people to carry. they are heavy. right now they are upstairs and I am not planning to move them unless I have too.

anyone shows up and can't move them away - I'm not going to load in my truck. Anyone shows up alone and thought "I can probably do it alone" is also a no go - not going to chance the walls and floors for a hero, and if its free, I don't want to get involved and may not be around at someone's pick up time.

if you can take them, you can have them. really good condition, don't remember what they cost, but expensive.

Pictures:
IMG_8654.jpg
IMG_8655.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
And because I forgot to say so - the head raises and the foot area does as well. so you can sit up or just raise feet or both. still looking for 2nd remote as each side is independently controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom