Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Affordable Canoe

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a old used canoe in decent to good shape, 2 to 3 person type. Don't mind doing a little work to it really, if I have to. Aluminum type preferred but I'm open to about any of them. Wanting to introduce the family to them. Preferably under $500 and within 75 miles or so of 30214/Fayetteville, GA.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have an aluminum canoe. It’s over 50 years old. Its short and fat was built with styrofoam bumpers. Making it almost impossible to tip over. It’s been repaired but doesn’t let in water. Slower due to being wide but better for fishing and little kids. $200

I have an aluminum canoe. It’s over 50 years old. Its short and fat was built with styrofoam bumpers. Making it almost impossible to tip over. It’s been repaired but doesn’t let in water. Slower due to being wide but better for fishing and little kids. $200
Do you have any pictures?

IMG_1471.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom