Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: American Bulldog

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I want everyone to meet Arlo. He will be 3 in October. I am putting him up for adoption. We’ve pretty much had him since he was a puppy. He is fully potty trained and loves attention and to be loved on. He will come lay on your lap when sitting on the sofa! I’m getting rid of him due to the kids not paying him any attention. The wife and I are always working as well. He needs someone to always be there for him. I not asking for an adoption fee. I just want to make sure he’s going to a great home. He is protective of my girls when they are outside. If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm. We are in Griffin if anyone wants to come check him out. I not posting to Facebook due to criticism. Again if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me. Thanks and god bless!

Pictures:
52909CC7-2923-4603-83CB-3DBDD3182AFC.jpeg
C19E37B5-3DF6-4C7B-A664-923AEE7119DE.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom