Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Browning Hi-Power .40 caliber magazines

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Would like to buy 4 Browning Hi-power .40 caliber magazines.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have a standing search for these on Ebay and they pop up often. Mecgar are available for $26 and change with free shipping today. I stopped at 10 mags, never paid over $30 for the Browning's and bought a Mecgar once for $5 shipping included. The mousetrap works best.

I have a standing search for these on Ebay and they pop up often. Mecgar are available for $26 and change with free shipping today. I stopped at 10 mags, never paid over $30 for the Browning's and bought a Mecgar once for $5 shipping included. The mousetrap works best.

I have used Mecgar before as one of my hi-power 9mm just would not function correctly even with Brown8ngs mags. Spoke with a gunsmith who advised me to try a macgarr before I did anything else. They worked great. Never another issue. Thanks I think I will try them with this .40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom