Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Buff Brahma Rooster

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Free to good home. Will deliver if not too far-1hr-2 away. 8 month old Brahma rooster. -“Not”- kid friendly. Go to go. Keeps chasing and flogging my kids. Rather not kill him. Beautiful rooster. Not even full grown Please take this guy. Might give a box if 9mm away with him.

Pictures:
IMG_5814.jpeg
IMG_5813.jpeg
IMG_5812.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Does he get along with Beagles? Does he hate next door Dachshunds? Will he fight a Beagle so She doesn't kill him? Will Gwinnett Pigs write me a ticket for keeping him? **** Lawrenceville Pigs. thanks.

Does he get along with Beagles? Does he hate next door Dachshunds? Will he fight a Beagle so She doesn't kill him? Will Gwinnett Pigs write me a ticket for keeping him? **** Lawrenceville Pigs. thanks.
Gets along with dogs. Between mine and the neighbors they seem to not bother each other. The popo problem I wouldn’t know. Have to check the city ordinance

Free to good home. Will deliver if not too far-1hr-2 away. 8 month old Brahma rooster. -“Not”- kid friendly. Go to go. Keeps chasing and flogging my kids. Rather not kill him. Beautiful rooster. Not even full grown Please take this guy. Might give a box if 9mm away with him.
Where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom