• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! Coming Soon...Gunsmith Services List & Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian618

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
I will be posting some of the services I offer soon as well as prices. If there is any particular services you want to know about please let me know and I'll make sure to post them ASAP.

One of the questions I get asked most often is how much to re-blue a gun. I realize there are a lot of variables, but maybe you could offer some guide lines.

I would like to vouch for the work that Brian does. If your in Douglasville and need some 'smith work, he's your man. I was well pleased with the work that he did for me and have had several friends that have expressed the same report of outstanding quality and great customer service. Give him a try, you won't be dissapointed. Russ

Sorry for the delay in getting back to the forum. I've been really busy working on guns :) I'll try to answer each of your questions below.

Hot Bluing, Depends on the finish desired, matte, brushed, polished and the condition of the metal (Pits, Rust, Etc) Price Starts at about $160 and goes up from there

AK/FAL Builds - I am not currently offering this, simply because there has not been enough interest for me to by the bending Jigs, Presses and other specialty tools required. In the last couple years, you are the first to ask for a build.

Saiga Conversions - Yep, cost depends on the parts you want to use and the options you want.

Magnaporting - While I can do porting, I do not have an EDM Machine which is the best way to port barrels. I highly recommend Mag-na-port International and it's who I use to port my barrels.

Barrel Threading - I am set up with a lathe that is capable of cutting both Standard and Metric Threads, as well as those pesky Left Handed Threads.

Thanks for the patience in waiting for me to get everything up here, but I am working on a comprehensive price list to post, but I have to put customer guns first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom