Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
9   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Dealers and Derringers

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Who in North Georgia has the lowest or no FFL fee for transferring a gun. So far this year I have spent almost $300 in fees. The most expensive was $55 for an old collectors edition Savage 99 in 243. This is getting to be a real racquet. I want to buy a Bearcat Derringer in .380 but Bond seems to have Georgia all sewn up and their ($600) derringers ain’t cheap. Plus you can’t buy a lower caliber unless you look long and hard.

It seems to me if your going to spend a couple of thousand at your local gun store every once in a while
they ought to give you a break. It’s getting to the point that this surcharge is affecting which gun I buy. Then if you throw shipping in on top of the dealer surcharge it’s definitely a make or break deal.

So if you know of a dealer who’s not trying to retire on what you spend please let me know who and where they are. Also if you have any reason for not shooting a lower caliber in a Derringer I would appreciate that info also. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Who in North Georgia has the lowest or no FFL fee for transferring a gun. So far this year I have spent almost $300 in fees. The most expensive was $55 for an old collectors edition Savage 99 in 243. This is getting to be a real racquet. I want to buy a Bearcat Derringer in .380 but Bond seems to have Georgia all sewn up and their ($600) derringers ain’t cheap. Plus you can’t buy a lower caliber unless you look long and hard.

It seems to me if your going to spend a couple of thousand at your local gun store every once in a while
they ought to give you a break. It’s getting to the point that this surcharge is affecting which gun I buy. Then if you throw shipping in on top of the dealer surcharge it’s definitely a make or break deal.

So if you know of a dealer who’s not trying to retire on what you spend please let me know who and where they are. Also if you have any reason for not shooting a lower caliber in a Derringer I would appreciate that info also. Thanks
DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom