Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
96   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Dewalt 18v hammerdrill

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Everything I have in Dewalt is now 20v except this. It comes with 3 batteries, the charger, and the case. 2 of the batteries are good and the third is ok at best.
I would like to see it go to someone who can't afford to buy new for their job or home, but there's no way to really know.
I can meet Thursday through Saturday this week, somewhere in Acworth. Shoot me a message and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

Pictures:
20220408_094132.jpg
20220408_094112.jpg
20220408_094109.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Everything I have in Dewalt is now 20v except this. It comes with 3 batteries, the charger, and the case. 2 of the batteries are good and the third is ok at best.
I would like to see it go to someone who can't afford to buy new for their job or home, but there's no way to really know.
I can meet Thursday through Saturday this week, somewhere in Acworth. Shoot me a message and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.
Good on you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom