Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: ELK Hunting

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Does anyone have any Outfitter recommendations for Elk Hunting? Doesn't matter which state.

Thanks and God Bless

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I hunt in Northern Wyoming. Park County.

Shoshone Outtfitters is a small outfitter, they hunt near the East Entrance of Yellowstone/Wapti Valley/Shoshone National Forest.
You may want to try a Elk cow hunt first as they are much cheaper, easier to get tags..

Wolves certainly like the tast of Elk...

However that area of Wyoming does not have many wolves...it does have alot of Griz..

I am not much of a hunter, but have killed a Elk every year for the last 7 years out in Park County. I hunt by myself on Forest service land south of Cody.

Wolves certainly like the tast of Elk...

However that area of Wyoming does not have many wolves...it does have alot of Griz..

I am not much of a hunter, but have killed a Elk every year for the last 7 years out in Park County. I hunt by myself on Forest service land south of Cody.
Do you have any pics of the BUlls you have killed?

I only killed one bull, a 5 X 5, rest were all cows. I just like to eat wild game.
I have a cow tag and am out in Wyoming today. I have a small vacation home near Yellowstone.
It was 33 degrees this morning and snowed just a touch last night above 7,000 feet. .

I only killed one bull, a 5 X 5, rest were all cows. I just like to eat wild game.
I have a cow tag and am out in Wyoming today. I have a small vacation home near Yellowstone.
It was 33 degrees this morning and snowed just a touch last night above 7,000 feet. .
#JEALOUS

Item Name: ELK Hunting

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Does anyone have any Outfitter recommendations for Elk Hunting? Doesn't matter which state.

Thanks and God Bless

I'll see if I can find my local guys number and send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom