• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: Family located SEE COMMENTS (SHARE AD) FREE Xbox one to struggling family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorentzoe45

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
221   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Family located SEE COMMENTS (SHARE AD) FREE Xbox one to struggling family

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SEE COMMENTS!!

Wow thanks for all the support. A family in loganville has been located. Lost everything in a fire. Thanks ODT!

I have done this the last 2 Christmas’ and will ask for your help again this year in finding the perfect family.

Ideally, trying to find that family/ kid who could really use a smile and wasn’t going to get anything for Christmas this year. This Xbox is a couple years old but still plays all newest games and looks new condition.

Something like last year where the kids parents overdosed and now the grandparents raise the kid and money was super tight.

Reach out to your local churches. Send me the story or situation.

It comes in the original box and the parent can pick from a list of games I have to go with that they approve the kid to play.
IMG_1064.jpeg
IMG_1063.jpeg
IMG_1062.jpeg
IMG_1061.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very nice of you. I used to work in refugee agency English school in Clarkston back in the day, but they still around and lots of very poor people. If nobody here is able to find suitable kids to make happy, I could direct you/take you there.

Hey y’all thanks for the support. We also had a 55in flat screen tv donated to surprise him with.

You never know who needs help nowadays.
Of course a tv/Xbox isn’t going to change his life forever, but it might let that kid be a kid or get him through a rough time. Things get tricky around the holidays especially when you lost everything you have ever owned.
You’re a good man! Going to make a child light up! Good on ya sir

Very nice of you. I used to work in refugee agency English school in Clarkston back in the day, but they still around and lots of very poor people. If nobody here is able to find suitable kids to make happy, I could direct you/take you there.

Awesome gesture, hopefully it goes to a family who's actually in need.

If there is an abused spouse shelter with kids in your area, they may be happy to have it. We donated some stuff for Henry County 10 or so years ago.

This is great man. No good deed goes unnoticed congratulations sir

I don't know **** about gaming or game systems but I do know a good deed when I see one. Good in you, bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom