ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Federal 215m Primers

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking for Federal 215m primers

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was lucky to get some(1k) from Cabals a few months back....luck of the draw, so to speak
if you're in dire straights, I'd be glad to loan you a couple hundred...we're not too close, so I don't suppose this will work....just an offer for a fellow shooter...

I'd buy them from you after OP is offered since its his listing. I just need a few for load development.

I was lucky to get some(1k) from Cabals a few months back....luck of the draw, so to speak
if you're in dire straights, I'd be glad to loan you a couple hundred...we're not too close, so I don't suppose this will work....just an offer for a fellow shooter...

Here you go

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130_175948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130_175948_Chrome.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 14
you need to be careful of the sites that state they have primers for a ridiculous price....these sites are scammers. I would warn anyone going to this site, not to...it is a scam to get money, then ridiculous shipping, then you have nothing, including your money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom