Reaction score
Item Name: FS 100% of sale go to Hope Lodge Atlanta. 9mm 158gr Fiocchi

Zip Code: 30521

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok folks. Another ODT member had what I thought was a great idea. He posted a pistol for sale and is donating 100% to St Jude in Atlanta.
Ruger Mark IV 5.5” Stainless Steel Target w/Hogue grips & holster Like New! For Sale North East GA | Handguns Classifieds in Georgia | The Outdoors Trader

This really got me thinking.
What do I have that is in high demand and is pretty scarce? The other ODT member mentioned 9mm in his post. I have 9mm, but its a bit much to ask $100 bucks for a box of 9mm. But what if... the 9mm was 158gr subsonic Fiocchi (which is known to be A+ suppressor food). So here it is. 1 box of 50 9mm 158gr Fiocchi. Price is $100 cash. All the funds will be donated to Hope Lodge Atlanta. I will send the donation confirmation to the buyer as proof the amount paid was donated.
How did I come up with $100? Well when I stayed in Hope Lodge last year during the welcome orientation they said that it takes about $100 in donations for a night at Hope Lodge. Hope Lodge does not charge anything for their rooms and rely on donations to operate. They are run by the American Cancer Society.
Pick up in Commerce.

Pictures:
20201204_113325-jpg.2952237

20201204_113321-jpg.2952241

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great idea and thank you and the other ODT member(s) for the gesture.

I donated $20 towards your $100 purchase. Maybe it will help someone who wants the ammo but cannot quite swing the full $100.

Ok folks HKMurkure HKMurkure is a righteous and awesome guy and has donated $20. So you can have this for $80 OR pay the $100 and Hope Lodge will get the extra. Any and all funds from this sale will go to Hope Lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom