Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1000 rounds 9mm.

Mostly Blazer with some federal to get to 1000 rounds

$650 dollars

Pictures:
unknown-jpeg.3097575

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
All new, and in boxes?
Still available?
If yes to both questions I will PM to set up meet.
You missed by 2 minutes. But i only answer private messages. I think having discussions in an open thread is like talking loud on speakerphone in a crowded elevator. But the first guy already had it

You missed by 2 minutes. But i only answer private messages. I think having discussions in an open thread is like talking loud on speakerphone in a crowded elevator. But the first guy already had it
Really? I always saw it more as asking a question in the comment section under a post.. but hey, to each his own lol. If it doesn't go through let me know!

Really? I always saw it more as asking a question in the comment section under a post.. but hey, to each his own lol. If it doesn't go through let me know!
Guess it depends on how many negotiations you’ve seen in open threads.
Will you take $100 and a goat?
How old is the goat?
1 year.
do you have the parents?
How many rounds through the gun?
Is this a gem 1 or 2
Does the scope have marks

all that crap back and forth in a open thread. Drives me crazy. Maybe others not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom