Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 18 BCA complete .450 bushmaster upper

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Factory 18” BCA complete upper chambered in .450 bushmaster, side charging handle, in like new condition, less than 40 rounds through it, absolutely zero issues, 1.5 MOA or less with Hornady Black. No scope mount, no scope, no QD mount included, just the complete upper!
$200 firm

Pictures:
IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4434.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
railin93 backed out, back for sale! Please ask your wife first before you say “ I’ll take it”!
If someone declines to buy your item, it may have ZERO to do with their wife and what she thinks or feels....the cost of reloading, buying factory ammo vs what i already have as stocked ammo calibers has EVERYTHING to do with it...mindless comments are unnecessary because i decided to back out...researching more after i made the initial offer gave me more insight into cost, reliability and feasibility for what i had planned to do with it...a simple "back on the block" would have sufficed but im guessing that was too grown-up to do...🤔😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom