• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS 1968 Winchester Model 94 Illinois Sesquicentennial Lever Action Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bassman

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
124   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1968 Winchester Model 94 Illinois Sesquicentennial Lever Action Carbine

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 30_30

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bill of Sale Info: See Valid GA ID or GA Carry Permit. I do not require physical BOS unless you would like one. By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia.

THIS IS PENDING UNTIL SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

Another one from a family member and it wasn’t stored right either. It’s a 1968 Winchester 94 Illinois Sesquicentennial Lever action. It’s missing the gold saddle ring and both sling screws are missing and forearm is double drilled for the sling stud. No box. Stock has some marks but I don’t really see any rust on the metal. Wood has some dings scattered here and there. This would make a good woods guns for someone and it’s priced less than any of the other 94’s posted here. Meet near me in West Cobb county due to my wife’s health. No trades. Will to take offers but no lowballing please.

Pictures:
IMG_1246.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1247.jpeg
IMG_1248.jpeg
IMG_1249.jpeg
IMG_1250.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg
IMG_1253.jpeg
IMG_1254.jpeg
IMG_1255.jpeg
IMG_1256.jpeg
IMG_1257.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom