70   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1981 AMC Eagle

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Great running and driving AMC eagle, has spare parts drivers door handle just stopped working.
Buy the original SUV
$3500 message for more information and photos

Pictures:
PXL_20230606_200215697.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Oh man, I could see that thing with some aggressive sized tires and wheels, big body flares, custom paint, and a couple of surf boards on top just for confusion…
Yeah we had quite a few really cool
Ones running around town back in the day.
Also a lot of custom vans.

Can’t tell you how much I miss simple utilitarian vehicles that just got the job done, looked cool, tough as nails and werent like driving around with the federal government regulation insurance underwriters riding along with you.
God I just absolutely hate these freaking overengineered piles of computer module , government regulatory piles of planned obsolescence they force us to stomach these days.

You know I’d just love to knock on Obamas front door (of one of his many mansions), and tell him I’m here from the government to confiscate his vinyl album collection in leu of the new cash for klunker music programs.
we can encase the album in concrete so nobody can ever listen to it again……in the name of environmental cleanliness.

Then we can replace it with a gift card from Sam’s club….or Target in his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom