Sale Price: 6500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: GA Title and Bill of Sale

Item Description: 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Diesel 2X4 - 8 foot bed
White / Gray Interior
5.9 Inline 6 Cummins Turbo Diesel 12 Valve (Bosch P7100 pump)- 190K
47RE 4 Speed Auto Transmission (with OD) replaced at 158,129 in June 2010
4.10 Rear Axle
3rd Gen 17" 265/70/17 with 60% tread left.
Sony Xplod Single CD player (breakout box in the glovebox for RCA inputs)
Sony Xplod Speakers (in door)
Triple Pod (Boost, EGT, Transmission Temp)
Snugtop Fiberglass Shell (carpeted liner with screened in sliding windows to keep the bugs out if you camp in it!) It is lockable with a key and the gas strut assist. It has an emergency pushbutton release from inside so you don't get stuck.
Class C Adjustable Height Hitch with reversible ball with both 2" and 2 5/16"

The front end was done in October 2017 (have receipts)
The rear brake lines were redone as well in December 2017 (have receipts)
Brakes were redone in January 2017 @178962 miles.
Average fuel economy is 18.0305 for the last 2.5 years (low is 17.3 and high is 20.5)

The truck starts immediately and runs like a Cummins should! It obviously needs paint, and has four dents. Two of which I can claim were my own. The frame is NOT rusty! It's just the paint. Front Seats have excellent fitting seat covers for the driver side split seam issue. The rear seat has no rips or tears of any kind. The passenger seat front to back adjustment cable has snapped and needs to be replaced. Dash is cracked (but mildly compared to every other Dodge of this age). The dash pad is always on. There are extra cup holders attached to the doors. The windows work but the power locks are a little sticky. The compass does not work. The auto dimming rear view mirror works. A/C is cold! Window tint is not great but it's been taped down. The front windshield has a crack but it is not obstructing the driver view. The anti-slip pads have not been glued back onto the running boards but they are included with the car. 12V power has been run underneath the front middle seat for accessory power. The factory Dodge mats are also included as is the roadside emergency kit. It the last 10 years of ownership the truck has been used to tow only a handful of times in during the last 50,000 miles.

Includes Extras! 8 Chrome Gen3 Hubcaps (they need shorter wheel lugs to fit), Haynes Manual, Oil Filter, Extra Brake Fluid, Diff Oil, Diff Additive, R134 A/C Refrigerant, Hitch 7 Pole to 4 Pole Adapter, Engine Barring Tool (required to rotate the crankshaft). I have manuals and receipts from the previous owners as well.

Engine Start Video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2iawr271ghta36j/StartupVideo.mp4?dl=0

Asking $6500 - Send me ANY and all questions via PM or your email address since I am limited in the number of photos I can post.

Pictures:
driverfront1-jpg.1789814

passengerside1-jpg.1789815

driverrear2-jpg.1789816

driverseat2-jpg.1789817

engine1-jpg.1789818

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom