ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4x4

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my '99 Jeep Cherokee Limited that I've owned for a little over four years. Been a good daily driver and was planning on lifting it eventually but I just got an F150 so this guy needs to go. 4.0L I6, 4x4, 149k, Black on tan leather. The KBB value in fair condition is $3400, I've got it priced accordingly for the work it needs. Nothing major, most of the issue is pretty much cosmetic.

Pros:
- 149k mile on original motor
- Toyota tranny that's as bulletproof as the 4.0
- 4x4 works great though I rarely use it. I do drive the car with it on about every three months just to keep the oil moving.
- Been running Mobil 1 10w-40 full synthetic in it since I bought it and change it every 5-6k
- In January of this year received a full brake job on both axels, new alternator and battery, new serpentine belt, and a new starter motor. Does have an ABS warning light that has been diagnosed as a bad speed sensor. Haven't replaced it because to be frank it isn't major
- No accidents
- No check engine light
- AC and heat work great
- CD player with premium sound
- Power driver and passenger seats

Cons:
- Just noticed the water pump is going, haven't been driving it so I haven't had a chance to replace but the 4.0 eats water pumps like it's cool. Easy to do yourself and can be done for about $100.
- Not urgent but could use new shocks. I was going to replace them all when I lifted it but that got put on the back burner and won't be happening now.
- Interior is in decent condition but the cheap leather has a few cracks and minor splits. The driver seat is the worst but still not bad for the most part.
- Headliner was taken out and not replaced
- Clearcoat is coming off on the hood.
- Misc dents and dings

She's been a good truck and I had every intention of keeping her for the long haul until I got this F150. She'd make a great first car for a kid, good hunting truck or even just a solid/ reliable daily driver like what she was for me. No trades or joyrides. You're more than welcome to have a PPI at your expense but I already told you what it needs. Price is firm, contact me with any questions. Can furnish additional photos upon request.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-jpg.964715

fullsizerender2-jpg.964716

fullsizerender1-jpg.964717

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom