4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2 1/2 year old AKC/Started Black Labrador Retriever

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: edit: I've decided to lower the price. I'm more motivated to improve his situation. I asked myself if money isn't a big deal then why the price? Anyway, pm if seriously interested.

I searched for months before deciding to purchase Kole. He is a 2 1/2 year old started male Lab. His bloodline is impeccable and his pedigree unquestionable. The kennel that bred him started his training. He's been force fetched, trained to retrieve on his name, stay, heel, waits to be told "ok" before he will eat his food. He's driven to please and the most intelligent dog I've ever been around. He is very energetic, but calms quickly and is well behaved inside the house. He has retrieved over water and he hits the water hard. He returns the retriever to your side and holds until you either command him to drop it or take it from his mouth. He is extremely "birdy" and tuned into his handler.

He is not neutered and all of his shots and records are current. His crate and collars come with him unless you have no need for them. I have all papers and records in hand.

I can demonstrate his training, but he does need to be tuned up a bit. I've just not had the time he deserves. We recently moved and our situation is just not fair for him. I'm going to be very selective with regard to whom I'll sell him. Without being rude, I don't need the money and he deserves the right home. This is pretty heartbreaking for us, but it's the right thing for him. Please only serious inquiries with financing and situation in order. PM please.

Pictures:
image-jpg.636405

image-3-jpg.636407

image-4-jpg.636409

image-2-jpg.636410

image-1-jpg.636412

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
<----Fred says; " Actually. I just found out my full name is Fred to the 2nd power........ apparently there was a Fred before me...... He hung around 13 yrs...I've been here almost 3 years and STILL hear about him.......Geeeze!"

Beautiful animal dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom