Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2 Canik TP9sfx's

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800.00 for the pair.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling two of my Caniks. These have been back up guns since I got newer ones but they just haven't been used in quite some time.

The good - selling cheap. Already has silica carbide on the grips. Both run perfectly. Both have reduced power trigger return springs and firing pin block springs. And they'll come with the snazzy holster pictured.

The bad - these guns have been used. They have been in and out of holsters so many times you could mistake them for your slutty step sister's boyfriends. And the finish shows it. These are competition guns and they've been completed with. A lot. However, they run perfectly.

The one with the Vortex Venom is missing the front sight. I can't even remember what I took it off for, but I must've been drinking because I can't find it now. No biggie, cause this gun screams to have a dot on it.

Each comes with one mag. Yes, that's fewer than factory, but I've got two others that I'm keeping the mags for. Priced accordingly.

Have no idea where the factory holsters are, but they were straight garbage anyway.

Yes, I will split them, but it's a perfect set to buy for competition and back up gun, just need to add some magazines.

I can't drive far to meet you. Will need to meet near Hoschton.

"I'll take it" means nothing. Until place and time for meet up is set, these are up for grabs.

Pictures:
IMG_20230711_211445.jpg
IMG_20230711_211426.jpg
IMG_20230711_211421.jpg
IMG_20230711_211409.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom