Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2000 rounds / Factory Second Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 273.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 2 box of 1000 / Factory Second Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket Bi-Metal (Bulk Packaged)

I bought them from Midway and I'm charging what I paid for them. The cost is $273 for both or $136.5 for one.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022741499?pid=272961&utm_medium=email&utm_source=service&utm_campaign=shipping-confirmation&utm_content=product-shipped-today-product-description-link

Pictures:
9mm-bullets-jpg.2770479

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Why would you reload lead instead of FMJ? Serious question.

Historically, jacketed bullets were 2x as much as lead and less accurate. Plated bullets were in the middle. Lead was and may still be in some circles the choice for pistol precision shooters like bullseye.

Historically, jacketed bullets were 2x as much as lead and less accurate. Plated bullets were in the middle. Lead was and may still be in some circles the choice for pistol precision shooters like bullseye.
Good to know. I’m using 124gr FMJs at 85 per k. Should I switch to lead? How’s the leading in the barre for 9mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom