Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2001 Honda Shadow 1100

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard ga vehicle bill of sale

Item Description: Got this bike from annother ODT member not running on trade... Wasn't running when I got it, cleaned out the carbs and got her running strong and have put 300 miles on it with not so much as a cough or a sputter. As life is prone to do however, as soon as I got a new toy I also got several unexpected hospital bills. So selling the bike to fund those!

This bike has been absolutely BABIED. Was stored by previous owner in a sealed garage under a cover so that even sunlight through the windows wouldn't touch it! And has been garage stored in a windowless room since I bought it. Never been dropped, no scuffed paint, no mars, no dings, this thing is SPOTLESS!

Runs like a top and is surprisingly easy to lean over in the turns! Clean title, strong engine, all lights working, no issues whatsoever! Bring cash and a helmet and ride it home!

OEM hard bags, everything but handlebars are stock. Current bars are 27" z bars with 6" rise. Will include OEM handlebars, crash bars, and windscreen / fairing that came on the bike when I got it. All OEM parts that have been removed can be reinstalled in less than an hour.

This is the somewhat rare and highly sought after ACE Tourer model. If you've ridden one you know, they're extremely comfortable on long rides, and have roomy bags to carry anything you'd like!

Pictures:
img_4292-jpg.2157078

img_4290-jpg.2157079

img_4289-jpg.2157080

img_4288-jpg.2157081

img_4287-jpg.2157082

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
43k. She's unbelievably clean though! I've seen bikes with sub 5k on them that looked WAY worse for the wear haha

Thanks man! I think I've got someone off of Craigslist coming to look at it tonight! But then again Craigslist isn't like ODT most of the CL people flake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom