Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2003 gs300 perfect daily driver

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Bill of sale.

Item Description: Tossing around the idea of selling my GS300. It’s almost perfect inside and out but I hardly ever use it, and it ends up just sitting (it’s a 3rd car, and my Jeep is far more practical because I don’t have a daily commute)
195k miles
I’m the second owner, first owner took immaculate care of it, and all I’ve had to do was maintenance. The brakes are basically brand new, tires have 75% left, all the shocks and struts are brand new. (To give you an idea of how well this car is taken care of, the rear upper control arm bushings are starting to show wear, and the fact that I noticed that while doing a tire rotation shows that I care!) the only modifications done to this car is a $300 head unit and sub / amp, and tinted windows.

As I said earlier, I do not have to sell this car. If someone offers me asking price I will sell it but it doesn’t hurt anything sitting here other than taking up space.

If I do sell it will be to make some home improvements. Read Less

Pictures:
5c6ed7d5-0d7b-459f-9f0f-9bec67e50dbb-jpeg.2035129

9e9d37bf-314d-419e-b749-76f67c31bca4-jpeg.2035130

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom