Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2004 Ext Cab FX4 F-150 5.4L

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Standard Ga BOS

Item Description: So I needed a bigger truck as we bought a 32’ camper & with a baby on the way the extended cab wasn’t going to cut it any longer as this is child #3. The truck has 245K on it & will go up some as I’m still driving it to work occasionally. It has an ATK rebuilt engine in it with approximately 100K on the engine. I just changed all 8 plugs & a coilpack on it. The trans has been rebuilt with a slip kit with approximately 70K on it. The rear axle has been rebuilt & an Eaton tru-trac limited slip was installed & has around 50-55k on it. It has adjustable coilovers up front for a level & a little more. The back has a 1” block & bilstein shocks. Tires are still very good and are one size over stock. I just replaced the sway bar end links with some nicer greasable ones. Within the last 6months I added a smoked led 3rd brake light, some blacked out OEM style headlights which are definitely brighter. I also bought some smoked lens LED taillights & black taillight guards that I have yet to install on the truck. It’s leather interior captains chairs with power drivers seat, adjustable pedals, power sliding rear window, PDL, PW, power mirrors, keyless entry & a functioning sunroof. My plan was to black the truck out & raptor liner the whole thing black as the clear coat ain’t great. It’s not rusty & the bed has line-x in it. I also have a white Leer camper shell to go with it. I have 2 keys but only 1 fob. Mechanically the truck is great except cylinder 4 still has an occasional misfire, the coilpack connector has a broken clip so it doesn’t lock into place & will occasionally slide up & cause the misfire. A new one is $27 on RockAuto. There’s a broken wire in the drivers door which causes the PW’s, & power mirrors not to work as well as the lock/unlock inside the truck. The key fob is all I used anyways & I use the rear sliding window to vent the truck as the heat & AC work great. I’m told the harness is around $70 for the drivers door but didn’t get around to that yet either. I’ve owned this truck for 2-1/2yrs & it’s never let me down, after I changed the plugs the engine hasn’t run as smooth the entire time I’ve owned it. I have a set of snap on towing mirrors for it too as my plans didn’t include getting a bigger truck. It has the factory upgraded sound system with an amp & sub under the back seat with a 6 disc changer as well which all function. When I bought it I replaced the power steering pump, about a year ago the throttle body was giving me issues so I replaced the aftermarket one with an OEM Ford one & had the entire truck flashed to update all of the coding per Fords updates. The little issues with those systems have ceased to exist. It also has an Edge tuner that’s not hooked up & a 4-pin & 7-pin on the hitch, I had a brake controller in it so I know the 7-pin works because I did tow our camper a few times with it. Sry for the book about this truck but I have put time & money into it to keep it roadworthy & upgraded where it needed. I have the paperwork to back this up as well. The previous owner replaced the lower control arms, the CV axles & 2 calipers as well as pads all the way around. It is 4-wheel disc also & the 4wd works great. I’ll add more pics in the comments section as well. No major dents or dings but it is a truck & was used as a truck so it has its minor bumps & bruises.

Pictures:
D4E364C3-06D5-43EC-BED1-A5D461951EB5.jpeg
86FE7B4C-6771-4E62-9DFA-45C8F1CEAAF1.jpeg
EC554310-F88D-4095-B72F-E7A12F344A5B.jpeg
6200593E-7DAD-43AA-A2C8-515E9B3BD143.jpeg
EF4F5A37-3229-4DFF-9A96-700608A60F82.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom