Item Name: FS 2005 Suzuki RM250

Zip Code: 31709

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale:

2005 Suzuki RM250 (2-stroke)
This bike runs strong and has many upgrades. Clean title in hand. I estimate the total time on the bike to be 60-70 hours. I did some thorough maintenance recently, and added an hour meter. Current time on the hour meter is 8.0 hours. I am the second owner of this bike. I bought it from a friend who probably put 15 hours on it, and I did the rest. I've used it for mostly practice riding on motocross tracks, and a few local races. I've always used unleaded 93 octane pump gas, and Bel Ray or Maxima fluids. The upgrades done on the bike are as follows:
-FMF Gold series Fatty exhaust pipe
-FMF Power Core II silencer
-Universal upper triple clamp and bar mount
-Tag Metals fat handlebars, CR High bend
-Factory 909 Clutch/brake levers
-Moto Tassinari V force 3 reed valves
-SDG step seat with grippy cover

When I installed the hour meter 8.0 hours ago, I also replaced/installed the following parts:
-New Wiseco piston kit, with Cometic Gaskets
-New muffler packing
-Changed gearbox oil
-New Renthal steel front sprocket and Twin Ring rear sprocket
-New DID gold chain
-Cleaned carburetor and replaced vent hoses
-Replaced front and rear wheel bearings
-Greased steering stem bearings
-Replaced swingarm and shock linkage bearings
-Replaced fork seals and fork oil
-Replaced shock seals, shock bladder, shock oil, and recharged shock with nitrogen
-Bled brake systems with new fluid
-New Pro Taper Pillow Top grips
-New Dunlop Geomax MX32 tires and heavy duty tubes
-New Twin Air air filter
-Flushed cooling system, fresh coolant
-New OEM style radiator shroud graphics

Also included in purchase are the original owner's repair manual, a pair of Fox Racing F3 boots (men's size 10), Thor MX Quadrant chest protector (men's medium), spare Twin Air air filter, Twin Air airbox cover (very handy to keep water out of the airbox when washing), a fork cap wrench, a chain cleaning brush, and a spare engine cylinder.

The Suzuki RM250 is awarded "Best 250 2-stroke of the Year" for 2004, 2005, and 2006 by Motocross Action Magazine.
http://motocrossactionmag.com/bike-...of-the-past-34-years-did-you-own-one-of-these

This would make a great weekend toy for trail riding, or and equally potent track bike as it is completely ready to race! Feel free to PM me, or text me at 229-eight one five- 466nine
$1800

Pictures:
1-jpg.1068010

10-jpg.1068011

16-jpg.1068012

6-jpg.1068013

4-jpg.1068014

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom