52   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2010 Toyota Corolla 5 Speed, One owner

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 8000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my father's 2010 Toyota Corolla S. He bought it new in 2010 and I set it up to town behind his motorhome. He sold his motorhome a few years ago and bought something bigger with an automatic transmission.

The car has 90k miles and has been well maintained. It has new Goodyear Eagle LS tires on it and has a recent clutch. The original clutch started to have some chatter so he had a new clutch kit put in it. It is in very good shape for its age but it does have a new nicks and scratches as you would expect for an 8 year old car with 90k miles.

I have the clear title in his name and have no problem getting a signature on the title. It is currently titled and licensed in Kentucky.

The car is a 5 speed manual and that is getting harder and harder to find. This would be a great car for someone who commutes without much traffic or for a kid. It gets 35+ miles per gallon and is extremely reliable.

It also has power windows and locks as well as a power sunroof. The A/C blows cold and heat blows hot. It drives straight on the highway and doesn't shake or vibrate while driving or stopping. I don't know of anything this car needs and it has never been smoked in.

For the $8,000 price I will include a Roadmaster Sterling tow bar. I have a 7 ping plug wired under the hood and have diodes between the wiring and the tail lights so it is setup and ready to town behind a motorhome. New, the base plates and tow bar would cost well over $1,000 so if you're looking for a car to tow this would be great. It weighs less than 3,000 pounds so we never worried about adding any way to brake while towing. I would guess that it's been towed less than 10k miles.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want any specific pictures.

Pictures:
left_front_quarter-jpg.1711011

right_front_quarter-jpg.1711012

right_rear_quarter-jpg.1711013

front_seats-jpg.1711014

left_rear_quarter-jpg.1711016

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom