161   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SLE

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a 2011 SLE Volkswagen Jetta. The car was purchased new by me in 2011. It has been a great car and serviced on a consistent basis. It currently has 137,XXX miles on it and the following options that all work as they should-
Air conditioning
Auto Transmission
Heated Seats
Power Windows
Power Door locks
I5 Motor
Moon Roof

Only issues - The drivers seat has a couple of small small tears in it so I taped and put covers over the seat , The head liner is sagging over the back seats. I sprayed some adhesive to tack it back up and it is better than it was but not perfect, a few scratches here and there as it is 12 years old.

This would make a great first car or a good car to save gas.

The car has been very good to us and has no issues that I am aware of other than the above mentioned. However, it is 12 years old and sold as is. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

I am asking $4900.00 for the car. May possibly take firearms or a quality timepiece as partial trade.

Thank you for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_6376.jpeg
IMG_6377.jpeg
IMG_6378.jpeg
IMG_6379.jpeg
IMG_6380.jpeg
IMG_6381.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom