Item Gone: FS 2015 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 25K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernrebel20

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2015 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 ONLY 25K Miles!

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $28,500 OBRO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Typical Vehicle Bill of Sale

Item Description: I am selling my 2015 F250 4x4 with only 24,780 miles on it. I am the original owner. The heaviest thing it has towed is a 5x6 utility trailer with a Harley on it. I use it to commute to work which is less than 20 miles a day. It is just too much truck for my needs. It is the XL trim crew cab short bed. Specs are as follows:

- 6.2L Gas/FlexFuel V8
- Power locks, windows, keyless entry, cruise control
- CD player with AUX port
- Factory UpFitter switches
- Electronically engaged 4x4
- Electric Differential lock
- Factory Tow Hitch
- Black running boards
- Tinted Windows
- Muffler delete (resonator still in place, not loud at all and sounds great)
- Custom transfer case skidplate (I'm a welder and was bored one day at work)
- 2017 Factory Wheels and Tires with less than 5k miles on them
- K&N Air Intake and SCT Tuner with a custom 93Octane Tune from 5Star Tuning (I'm running the factory tune at the moment, it only takes a few minutes to switch back and forth)
- Black bull bar with integrated light bar (powered by the upfitter switches)
- Chrome toolbox in bed

I do all my own maintenance because I am very particular about my vehicles. The oil has been changed every 5k miles with Mobil1 synthetic and I use Wix filters. Tires are rotated every oil change. This truck literally needs nothing and is ready to work or drive with no maintenance required. It is in great condition inside and out. I am asking $28,500 ORBO. I do have a loan for the truck so we would need to complete our transaction at PNC bank to have the title transferred to you or your lender. You can call or text me at (six78) 2four5-2seven9seven or PM me any questions. I will post more pictures later on today.

Thanks,
Cole

Pictures:
20170806_191333-jpg.1465990
Drvr out.jpg
Driver seat.jpg
rear seat.jpg
Pass seat dash.jpg
Grill.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom