Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2019 Subaru Crosstrek

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $22,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling for my parents:

2019 Crosstrek 2.0 Premium with 71,794 miles. My mother bought it new and has been using it for work travel. She upsized, so this one is on the block. Mileage may go up slightly until sold.

The vehicle has an extended warranty that covers bumper to bumper plus powertrain up to 100,000 miles or until 2025. Vehicle has been regularly serviced at a dealer and recently had the 60,000 service completed. Tires are brand new Yokohama (OE) with less than 2,000 miles on them. Purchased and installed at dealer. The vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out and gets hand-washed regularly. It’s not covered in swirls and automatic car wash damage. The interior has rubber protective mats in all of the floor areas and the cargo area. There is some slight rash on two of the wheels and some small rock chips on the front bumper area. Zero mechanical issues. It hasn’t been abused in the slightest. No accidents. Gets really good gas mileage. She has seen 38 on the highway and averages 30 around town.

It’s not a crazy optioned out vehicle, but has the lane departure, adaptive cruise control, and Eyesight safety equipment that Subaru is known for. Has navigation and a nice touch screen infotainment system with CarPlay. Also has heated seats. Comes with two keys, factory docs, and some service records. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy this car myself and drive it across the country, but I don’t need another vehicle or need to drive across the country. Would make an excellent vehicle for travel or a young driver heading off to college.

I’m sure I missed something, so ask any questions and I’ll get an answer. They’re asking $22,000 per KellyBlueBook. Yeah I know…the market is still ****ed. Thank Biden for that. Bring your best offer and have a go! NO TRADES!

Please PM me to discuss getting in touch with my parents and checking out the vehicle. They have the title in hand. It is located in Forsyth County. Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_2645.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg
IMG_2647.jpeg
IMG_2648.jpeg
IMG_2651.jpeg
IMG_2650.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg
IMG_2654.jpeg
IMG_2655.jpeg
IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2649.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom