Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2021 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 9,000

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: basic vehicle transfer bill of sale

Item Description: Please don't ask me if it is still available. Yes it is available at my house, in my garage in Kennesaw. No you can not take it out for a ride without cash in hand.

This is my personal bike.

It runs, feels and sounds amazing, actually better than it did on day one as it has been broken in.

Excellent condition. No scratches, dings, wrecks, or anything. Been garaged since it was brand new. Mostly ridden to and from my office.

I need to sell it now as I have already bought another bike. It is paid off and I have the title in hand.

I have added a few items for comfort, visibility or safety. But I have retained all the original parts.

All parts will go with the bike, or I can switch back.

Pics will show bike in both configurations.

Currently it has a mild riser bar (Black Renthal Fat-Bar). And ASV adjustable brake and clutch levers.

Also has very nice soft luggage (SW-Motech “Legend gear” size bags & magnetic tank bag).

Also has Denali T3 blinkers (4) front and rear. These come on White (front) and amber (rear) as daytime running lights, then switch to blinkers and brake lights when activated. These are dual led and about 2 times as bright as factory.

and

Plus rear brake light modulator (flashes with an adjustable pattern).

Custom 803 stickers on the side. (These are vinyl and could be peeled off). I have two more sets of the stickers in slightly different blue colors and the original Scrambler icon..

Two keys, all paperwork.
Around 1850 miles. May go up slightly over time.
All maintenance done at my local Ducati shop.

I have all original parts, including the original Nightshift bar, bar-end mirrors, levers, etc. Happy to swap out or pass these on to the new buyer.

Please text or email with any questions.

I am fairly firm on price, as I have a good bit in this bike which I will pass on.

A small no-name windscreen has been added.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ducati Scrambler-06.jpg

Attachments

• Ducati Scrambler-20.jpg
    Ducati Scrambler-20.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom