• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 308 package, bolt rifle, ammo, scope and sling. Priced to sell !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K 3/5

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
139   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 308 package, bolt rifle, ammo, scope and sling. Priced to sell !!!!

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $340

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Deer/Bear season, opens next month. Priced to sale, here is the break down. A package of rifle, scope, ammo and sling. The ammo, 8 boxes of Hornady $23 a box ($184). 4 boxes of Federal $16 a box ($64). Will not sell ammo separate from rifle. A Savage Axis 308, like new, low round count (less that 100 rounds fired), no scratches, no marks, no issues. Springfield bolt action, synthetic stock, 2 4round mags, matte, a 3-9x40 scope and a sling. The rifle is priced at $225. The package is priced for the budget minded. As an inducement, I will lower, the ammo price to 1/2 the retail cost, $124. $225 for rifle plus $124 for ammo equals $349. Lets call it $340 for all and be done, I have the box. Needs to be picked up at Blairsville, I am disable and can not drive far from home. Have a great week and God bless. Oscar Ramer

Pictures:
m77-1-png.2284845

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom