58   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 85 procraft 1540 v

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1500(reduced)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my fishing boat 15 1/2 ft procraft hull is strong little bit soft wood toward back of boat by batteries and in floor( i laid a piece of plywood on just to be safe with no issues) but but very solid still. price reflects this and the boat is still solid hull and motor wont move etc when you shake it. 2 new batteries. live wells i used as storage so just had silicone in the holes in the side of boat. unsure if pump works for them. Speedo and lights and guages work. Motor runs great, prop is new, new water pump and plugs last season as well as gear oil. Can run it right here in the yard. Tower of power 90 hp these motors are a little cold natured , I always spray some gasosoline mixture in all the carbs before i leave the house then starts right up . Trailer is included. tires are older but hold air. Lights on trailer work but brake lights arent . Boat is registered in my name. Carpet is old and needs to be redone , trolling motor works but is older as well. both seats are new. and I have the fishing seats as well but those are older but work. Has fish finder will cut on and works at slow speed but has not been working at full speed.

Make me an offer

Pictures:
boat-jpg.660476

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom