• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 8mm Mauser: 250 rounds, belt-linked, corrosive, FMJ, 50s/60s Yugoslavian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 8mm Mauser: 250 rounds, belt-linked, corrosive, FMJ, 50s/60s Yugoslavian

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Caliber: 8mm Mauser

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: hey gang,

I might've made an impulse purchase the other day, whereupon I bought a 250-round can of belt-linked, corrosive 8mm Mauser from SGAmmo: https://www.sgammo.com/product/surp...grain-fmj-1950s-60s-vintage-yugo-surplus-ammo

Anywho, I originally bought this for the "cool factor," to one day use in a gun room when I buy my own place, but I can re-approach this idea later.

Please note, the rounds situated at the top of the can (right under the lid) are tarnished pretty good, however, the rest of the rounds don't look too shabby.

NOTE: this is corrosive ammunition (per SGAmmo). The belt links seem to function very well.

I'm listing this for $100, which I am not willing to negotiate lower on (but... if you want to pay more... I'm not going to stop you).

I am located in Marietta (right smack dab near the Terrell Mill LA Fitness, but I work in Sandy Springs. I'm taking this Friday (August 31) off from work, so I'm flexible Friday to Monday (within reason).

As always, thank you all for your time!

Pictures:
r6dujequti-bm2gsfxyxxq-jpg.1762549

kyq3v8zssrkpbdngsuf4iw-jpg.1762550

2krasot0tn6y7qvhsgmuow-jpg.1762551

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom