• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS AAC .300 Blackout Upper nearly new with KAC handguard and rail kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLo

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AAC .300 Blackout Upper nearly new with KAC handguard and rail kit

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Caliber: 300Black

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this new in 2014 before AAC was bought by Remington. AAC "invented" the .300 blk. Well really JD Jones did that with his .300 Whisper, but... Less than 100 rounds through it, and it was broken in properly. Knight's Armament URX 3.1 rail. Pistol length gas system. I removed the factory flash hider (properly) as I wanted more options for a suppressor which I finally got around to buying. Wide open for however you might want to do that if you do. I recently decided to build my own upper instead so I am selling this one. Comes with an additional Knight's rail pack as shown in the pictures. It seems that this one has more options than what they are selling now for $59. With original boxes. I paid $875 for the upper and $60 ish for the rail pack. In GREAT condition.

I will ship it if you want, packed in an outer box, but that will cost you an extra $20. Not willing to drive very far for a sale.

Pictures:
DSC_0963.JPG
DSC_0964.JPG
DSC_0965.JPG
DSC_0966.JPG
DSC_0967.JPG
DSC_0968.JPG
DSC_0969.JPG
DSC_0970.JPG
DSC_0971.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom