• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS AK Gunsmithing

Status
Not open for further replies.

firearmstrainingacademy

Default rank <200 posts
Firearms Training Academy
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AK Gunsmithing

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40 - $5000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AK’s are back on the gunsmith menu
💪

We are offering AK smithing at this time. Trunnion swaps, barrel swaps, full parts kit builds, etc. You name it and we got you.

Call (770-558-1637), email (Firearms.Train.Academy@gmail.com) or swing by for inquiries

#gunsdaily #gunsofinstagram #2a #2ndamendment #firearmstraining #edc #traintofight #fightasyoutrain #selfdefense #selfdefensetraining #woodstockga #cantonga #miltonga #roswellga #alpharettaga #georgia #cherokeecountyga #familyowned #veteranowned #
🍑
#
🇺🇸

Pictures:
ak.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
In no manner have we been threatening. Why you assume requesting contact and communication is a threat is beyond us. Have a great rest of your weekend. You know where we are and how to get ahold of us if you need too.

In no manner have we been threatening. Why you assume requesting contact and communication is a threat is beyond us. Have a great rest of your weekend. You know where we are and how to get ahold of us if you need too.

Woah take it easy man . He does not want beef . I think he is vegan also .

Woah take it easy man . He does not want beef . I think he is vegan also .
We’re cool man, tone is lost through the internet. We are just trying to be professional and courteous is all. Beyond what this thread suggests or whatever, we are here to help and do right by our clients. Have a great weekend.

Also vegan is gross, eat some protein for Christ sake.

Unrelated to AK building, Firearms Training Academy has worked over several of my CZs with cajun gun works internals/polishing. Its always been very reasonably priced, quick turn around and very professional. These guys have always done great work/customer service for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom