Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: AKC Registered Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AKC registered female Staffordshire Bull Terrier for sale. She comes with her AKC registration, two leashes, her collar, food container, toys, and her crate.

She is housebroken and walks pretty well on a leash although we are working on the pulling. She loves kids and is not dog aggressive. The breed does not bark much and I have only heard her bark a handful of times.

She is just over a year old and about 33-35lbs. Her coat is red pied. She has no allergies, but her stomach does not do well with poultry (I currently feed her a lamb formula dry food that you can get at any Petsmart).

She requires little exercise and is a couch potato. She is a housedog and needs to be around people.

I will not ship and we can meet FTF at a dog park so you can get a chance to get to know her and see if she may be a good fit.

http://www.akc.org/breeds/staffordshire_bull_terrier/index.cfm

Pictures:
1355883804_0.jpeg

1355883804_1.jpeg

1355883804_2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom