Item Name: FS Alien Pistol - sold pending meet

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $8,500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *****LIMITED EDITION: NUMBER 55 OF ONLY 500 MADE!!*****
NEW IN BOX! LAUGO ARMS ALIEN, JAN LUCANSKY SIGNATURE EDITION, 9MM, WITH A 4.8 INCH BARREL.

MANUFACTURE DESCRIPTION:
Secure a piece of history and completely obliterate the competition with the revolutionary Laugo Alien Signature Edition pistol. Only 500 pieces are being produced, with each numbered pistol bearing the engraved signature of famed firearms designer, Jan Lucansky.

• World’s lowest bore axis reduces muzzle flip for an incredibly flat recoil impulse
  • Fixed barrel eliminates movement during the firing cycle, resulting in exceptional accuracy
  • Innovative gas delayed blowback system brings the pistol back on target faster
  • Interchangeable slide rails and magazine wells allow for mission-specific adaptability
  • Non-reciprocating top rail provides an uninterrupted sight picture and target focus
  • Exacting quality derived from industry-leading manufacturing processes and equipment

Signature Edition Kit Includes:
  • Numbered Laugo Arms Alien Signature Edition pistol (9x19mm)
  • Three (3) 17-rd Magazines
  • Standard Iron Sight Top Rail
  • Optics-Ready Top Rail
  • Enhanced Magwell
  • Laugo 6 MOA Red Dot Sight
  • Elornis Adjustable Competition Holster
  • Custom Hard Case

Comes NIB in factory packaging- two additional Magazines included for a total of 5

Pictures:
unknown-1-jpeg.3092582

2021-01-19-13-44-22-jpg.3092583

2021-01-19-13-44-48-jpg.3092584

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I wish I wish I wish! Couldnt afford them when they came out and still can't afford it now unless your taking trades? Got a slightly used 27(wife) and a well used but reliable(sometimes too reliable) alarm system( Shih Tzu and Havanese mix) that sounds off everytime ANYTHING is in the yard. Act now and I'll throw in hey little Gremlin that runs around and makes sure the wife has something to do

I wish I wish I wish! Couldnt afford them when they came out and still can't afford it now unless your taking trades? Got a slightly used 27(wife) and a well used but reliable(sometimes too reliable) alarm system( Shih Tzu and Havanese mix) that sounds off everytime ANYTHING is in the yard. Act now and I'll throw in hey little Gremlin that runs around and makes sure the wife has something to do
appreciate the offer, but have most of that already.

Lol. Didn’t see that one coming. Was expecting your typical kidney and left nut trade.

OP beautiful pistol, GLWS

Sold pending meet. congrats to a newbe. Used PMs and complete sentences and knew enough not to try and haggle it down.

Actually hate to sell it as my ammo got me the money I was looking for. Despite the issues of the many who didn’t support the idea, selling ammo raised over 5k for what I wanted extra cash for.

Congrats, someone is getting a special pistol.
Thank you. Although I am really torn now about letting it go. I don’t need the cash anymore, but once I had allowed myself to let it go, I decided to go ahead. I don’t compete and I assume the guy buying it knows what he is getting and wants it fir a reason. good for him and I’ll feel a little sorry to see it go without ever having the chance to shoot it. Guess I need a new revolver to fill the void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom