46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Anshutz *WOODCHUCKER* $225

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 225 Firm

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have here a Anchutz Woodchucker with a youth stock. Made in West Germany they only made about 5,000 of them. The stock has a good bit of usage but the bluing in pretty good.
Comes with 1 5rd mag, it is all original from what I can tell besides the front sight. I put a new one on, will need to be sighted in. Great gun for a young shooter as these are quite well made. Meet in Bethlehem. Wouldn't mind taking a LCP II 22lr (only) on trade.

Thanks.

Pictures:
20230609_210744.jpg
16863619417906737596536857549471.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have here a Anchutz Woodchucker with a youth stock. Made in West Germany they only made about 5,000 of them. The stock has a good bit of usage but the bluing in pretty good.
Comes with 1 5rd mag, it is all original from what I can tell besides the front sight. I put a new one on, will need to be sighted in. Great gun for a young shooter as these are quite well made. Meet in Bethlehem. Wouldn't mind taking a LCP II 22lr (only) on trade.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom