• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS AS-NEW Taurus Raging Hunter 44 Mag OD/Mil Green w/ Leupold FX-II 428...

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFeaglekeeper

Default rank <5 posts Supporter
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AS-NEW Taurus Raging Hunter 44 Mag OD/Mil Green w/ Leupold FX-II 428...

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

AS NEW - Taurus Raging Hunter 44 Magnum 8.37” Ported Barrel OD Green Revolver with Leupold FX-II 4×28 Handgun Scope + 150 rounds of ammo​

Taurus sold the special hunting edition OD Green Raging Hunter as a revolver and scope combination with a custom carrying case. Everything shown is exactly as purchased and I’m the original owner. The gun has been stored in a climate controlled setting in a non-smoking environment, and has never been fired since purchased. This limited color and hunting package are no longer available.

There are NO scratches or blemishes as detailed in the pictures. Fluorescent lighting isn’t the best for this color so please let me know if you need any additional or specific ones. The scope has NEVER been opened or mounted, but I included a stock picture to illustrate when mounted.

I am new to this site, but a generation in Georgia and reside in Jasper, GA. I will be glad to speak to anyone to confirm the details or legitimacy of this sale. I checked selling at Gunbroker but didn’t like their privacy and policies.

Included with firearm sale as pictured:

Leupold FX-II 4×28 Handgun Scope, new, unopened ($449 retail itself)
Leupold PRW2 mounting rings
2 Speed loaders
Custom case
Taurus manual and lock
100 rounds PMC 44 Mag 180 JHP
50 rounds AE 44 Mag 240 JHP

NO Trades or lowball offers please.

Thanks.

From Taurus:

The Taurus Raging Hunter earned the 2020 American Hunter Handgun of the Year Golden Bullseye Award for its innovative design, reliability, and value, delivering on all the key points serious handgun enthusiasts seek in a hunting revolver. Ergonomics and shooter comfort come by way of the revolvers exceptional balance, lightweight barrel housing, and cushioned insert grips. A sleeved barrel construction, factory-tuned porting, and a gas-expansion chamber to reduce muzzle rise make the Raging Hunter quick on follow-up shots and an ideal revolver for short- and mid-range big-game hunting. This model includes a scope and case.

TYPE: Revolver
ACTION: Double / Single Action
CALIBER/GAUGE: 44 Magnum
FINISH: Mil Spec Green
FINISH TYPE: Applied Finish
FRAME: Steel Frame
STOCK/GRIPS: Black Rubber w/Cushion Insert
BARREL: 8.375"
OVERALL LENGTH: 15"
CAPACITY: 6
SIGHTS: FS: Fixed / RS: Adjustable
SIGHT TYPE: Adjustable Sights
WEIGHT: 55 oz.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.4 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Transfer Bar
CASE: Taurus Deluxe FDE Carry Case
ADDL INFO: Leupold FX-II 4x28mm Scope
ADDL INFO: Leupold PRW2 1" Low Rings
ADDL INFO: 2 HKS 29-M Speed Loaders

Pictures:
IMG_2029.jpeg
IMG_3860.jpeg
IMG_3849.jpeg
IMG_3859.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg
IMG_3852.jpeg
IMG_3861.jpeg
IMG_3862.jpeg
IMG_3848.jpeg
IMG_3816.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom