• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS BACK TO THE VAULT!-1984 Bright Polished Stainless 4" Colt Python...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BACK TO THE VAULT!-1984 Bright Polished Stainless 4" Colt Python...

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3500

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: THIS ONE IS GOING BACK TO THE VAULT. THANKS TO ALL WHO LOOKED.
Another classic from my private collection is this beautiful 1984 bright polished stainless 4" Colt 357 Python with box and docs and easily rated at 99% + condition. It comes with a set of Pachmayr grips and the set of wood checkered Colt Python grips I added shown on the gun in the photos. The box has a manual, old Colt letter and hang tag inside. I think the box is original but can't guarantee since I didn't buy the gun new. The outer Colt maroon box does show a little wear and the Styrofoam inside is definitely not new so I think it is authentic but who knows. I bought this for my collection based on the beauty of the finish on the gun itself so the box and docs were a bonus. Not looking for low offers on this one.

If shipping is requested, I will ship to an FFL only. Buyer would be responsible to pay my FFL's fee of $35 to handle the transaction plus UPS shipping fees.

No B.O.S. required but I need to see a valid GA driver's license and carry permit. Must be at least 21 years old and legally allowed to own a firearm. No warranties expressed or implied. If shipped, I need the receiving FFL's license in advance to get shipping quotes and to put inside the box.

IMG_4509.JPG
IMG_4510.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4511.JPG
IMG_4512.JPG
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4516.JPG
Pachmayr Grips.jpg
Colt Letter.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom