22   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Barrel tuners 1/2x28 or 5/8x24

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 120

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have decided to keep making these in the rimfire / AR-15 size, and will also be making a larger size to fit 5/8x24 threaded barrels up to .950" OD.

Was tasked to make these for our PRS22 team. I have a surplus of materials remaining so I am selling the extras.
These are designed for a 22lr precision rifles with a muzzle diameter of .875" or less with 1/2x28 threads, but will work equally well on .223 rifles and AR's. The tuner threads onto the barrel and leaves plenty of barrel thread exposed in front to lock in place with a jam nut, muzzle device or suppressor. Machined from 6061 aluminum, .050" travel per revolution, 36 divisions per revolution.
On my personal Bergara b14r match rifle with a Silencerco Sparrow, the tuner took it from over 1 moa with a lot # of SK standard plus that it did not like down to a consistent 1/4 moa or better with the same lot.

Have several of these being used on PRS22 competition rimfire rifles now with stellar results. I have a few more ready to go, and will continue to make them as long as there is interest. The larger size centerfire tuners will be made to order only and priced at $145
I can also custom size the rimfire tuners with a thicker shoulder to fully cover your barrel threads if a suppressor or other muzzle device is not being used.

Rimfire Tuner $120
centerfire tuner $145
Cash, personal check, or PayPal
will ship in a USPS flat rate box for $9.00

TR Precision Machine
FFL 07

Pictures:
IMG_1221.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom