Reaction score
Item Name: FS Belgian Malinios Puppies PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30176

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 & $150

Caliber: Land Shark

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My friend Gary has puppies again. This time they are full blooded Belgian Malinios. He has 3 females $100each and one male for $$150. The pups are 8 weeks old and healthy. If you have any questions call Gary @ 770-646-9515 or ask me. Thanks

Pictures:
image-jpg.466910

image-jpg.466911

image-jpg.466912

image-jpg.466913

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ya know it's like this, you buy a animal, it's a living thing. It's not like buying a dang gun. Sometimes they die, that's just the damn circle of life simba. But getting on here insinuating that someone sold you a dog with the knowledge it had problems is friggin sad. Especially after a lot of people on here have bought a dog from him and have had no problems. After the guy offered to make it right with you, which is above what most folks will/would do on an animal. maybe there were other problems that haven't been brought to light. But in the end, it's an animal, a living creature that you, me or anyone has control over the outcome. We can do everything we know to do and still end up with the same results. Yeah I love animals and I know it's sad when they die, but like it is in life you gotta move on.

I see more and more dog breeders neglecting to worm the animals and staying in with a vet until sold , they claim this and that but why would they be having issues with worms if breeder has done this and kept up with treatment

Not saying this is the case but I see this a lot these days

Mine are 3 weeks old, been givin one dose of nemex2 and their first round of shots. I see what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure that Gary wouldn't lie about his dogs. He's only been doing this for like 40 years. But I agree, some folks just can't tell the truth and will sell em all day and tell ya they did everything in the book. On the same hand, none of them will offer to make it right with ya if one checks out.

I bought a lab from someone claiming all shots up to date and dogs are extremely healthy , puppy lasted 2 weeks found out he had parvo

I wanted to strangle that breeder

Rightly so, I've lost a couple to parvo when I lived in Alabama. Strange thing though, my wife's little dog at the time, went out there and basically played and rolled all in the pen and never caught it. But the little idiot did catch a Chevy 1500 when he ran out of the house chasing a cat. I know how folks are and I'm the same way, sometimes not certain of what they tell me is true. That's why I've kept the package the shots came in and the wormer, just in case someone wants proof.

Man I'm kinda glad no one from here bought one of my pups!!!!! Jeez what a mess. I saw these pups and if I didn't have 2 Dobies already I would have gotten one!!!!

Ya know it's like this, you buy a animal, it's a living thing. It's not like buying a dang gun. Sometimes they die, that's just the damn circle of life simba. But getting on here insinuating that someone sold you a dog with the knowledge it had problems is friggin sad. Especially after a lot of people on here have bought a dog from him and have had no problems. After the guy offered to make it right with you, which is above what most folks will/would do on an animal. maybe there were other problems that haven't been brought to light. But in the end, it's an animal, a living creature that you, me or anyone has control over the outcome. We can do everything we know to do and still end up with the same results. Yeah I love animals and I know it's sad when they die, but like it is in life you gotta move on.

I've got to disagree on a couple of points here. First, a responsible breeder should be taking the pups to the vet for deworming or doing it themselves. They should also be treated for Parvo. Secondly, they should provide a health guarantee. If the dog dies, it should be replaced or refunded, no questions asked. Offering to make it right, should not be considered going over and above, it should be expected. If a breeder cares that little about the animal's health, they are nothing but a backyard puppy farm. I'm not saying that is the case with this breeder, because he wants to make it right. But I have pretty high expectations of a breeder. Taking shortcuts with pups can lead to a lifetime of health issues for the dog and alot of expense for the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom