Reaction score
Item Name: FS Belgian Malinios Puppies PRICE DROP

Zip Code: 30176

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 & $150

Caliber: Land Shark

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My friend Gary has puppies again. This time they are full blooded Belgian Malinios. He has 3 females $100each and one male for $$150. The pups are 8 weeks old and healthy. If you have any questions call Gary @ 770-646-9515 or ask me. Thanks

Pictures:
image-jpg.466910

image-jpg.466911

image-jpg.466912

image-jpg.466913

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So is this a stay away from? Appears to be a lot of trouble?

I must of missed the "a lot of trouble" part. One pup died, was neither Gary or his fault. Not to mention they are all gone now. If I can figure out how to close this thread from my phone I will. I've got a litter of 7 Malinios/GSD pups right now, but I doubt I put them on here, due to all the post in this thread. If folks would read, Gary was going to give him another puppy. He's a real genuine guy and stands behind his dogs. Puppies/dogs die, it sucks but that's just part of it. They can't tell us that they are sick or hurting. I hate it that the puppy died, it's a sad thing, but it happens.

I'm not educated on dogs but wandering if the pups were born with worms from the mom or picked it up after birth
Puppies can be born with hook worms. De-worming treatments should be started at two weeks. That being said, it's also very easy for puppies to pick up worms soon after birth.

I really wanted one of these pups. Couldn't talk the girlfriend out of a husky. Sounds like the breeder did what he could, and this should be filed under "bad things happen."

I really wanted one of these pups. Couldn't talk the girlfriend out of a husky. Sounds like the breeder did what he could, and this should be filed under "bad things happen."
Yeah he did. If you ever got to meet Gary you'd know how much he cares for his dogs. I've been giving my pups medicine for worms since they were a week old. And to show how much Gary cares about dogs, his wife was in a bad wreck two days before one were born. He was up here helping me with mine the day after they were born. And he lives about 20 miles from me.

I picked up a pup about 2 weeks ago. Took her to the vet the day after I got her for the first round of shots and a dewormer as she did have a serious case of worms, which was to be expected.
Gary was a good guy and was upfront about the unfortunate event that happened to the other pup. So far so good with Roos, the Belgian word for rose, she is very smart and will be a great partner. I would not hesitate to return for a pup in the future. Once the pup leaves the property of the original owner it is the responsibility of the new owner to ensure the health and condition of said dog.

Just thought I'd throw my experience into the mix.

Last edited:
Coming in late to this, and I did read the thread....first off, sorry for your puppy loss, cr107. Hookworms can be fatal in puppies if left untreated/left too long without seeing a Vet. That's why it's important for breeders to ensure the pups see a Vet. 2, 4,6, and 8 weeks are when pups are dewormed to prevent hook and other worms (like tapeworms.)

Second, working Malinois (the ones the military, contractors, and law enforcement have) are KNPV lines of dogs. They won't have AKC papers. They *may* have FCI papers. CKC papers (Continental Kennel Club) don't mean anything. I am registered as a Siberian Husky with the CKC to prove a point to someone about how easy it is to register anything with the CKC (Continental, not Canadian.)

Third, they are incredibly intelligent. Depending on what type of line they came from since I don't think anyone saw trophies or titles, etc., the folks who decided to get one on a whim may be in for an awakening as the pup matures ;) They don't call them "maligators" for nothing.

Hope everyone loves their pups! We'll be getting a pup next year, but even I don't have the energy level or time to keep up with or keep a Mal busy :) I'll stick to a working German Shepherd.

I still want one badly, sorry for the loss of your dog, it happens. I had a pup with a bad case of worms,almost lost her but she pulled through. Now she has a super sensitive stomach and I have to feed her expensive food to help her digestive system, or cook her chicken, she gets constipated with cheap, grainy foods...

I still want one badly, sorry for the loss of your dog, it happens. I had a pup with a bad case of worms,almost lost her but she pulled through. Now she has a super sensitive stomach and I have to feed her expensive food to help her digestive system, or cook her chicken, she gets constipated with cheap, grainy foods...

Gary doesn't have any more of the Mal pups. Karma (my GSD/Mal) had a litter 3 weeks ago. I've sold most of the pups. One guy might back out if you're interested. It will be a female. They are GSD / Mal mix. I figure 1/4 Mal and 3/4 GSD. Dad is AKC registered GSD. Shoot me a private message if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom