• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Beretta 92 Elite LTT RDO Slide $500 (Red dot sight NOT included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete B

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Beretta 92 Elite LTT RDO Slide $500 (Red dot sight NOT included)

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Beretta 92 Elite LTT RDO slide in excellent condition. I am the original owner. I purchased this slide directly from the Landon Tactical website. This slide is the "G" model configuration, meaning it has an ambidextrous decocker lever only (no manual safety). The low optic mount on the Langdon Tactical Beretta slide allows for the red dot sight to co-witness with the iron sights, which is not possible with the factory Beretta RDO slides due to the optic height. These slides typically sell for six hundred dollars, when they can be found in stock (they have not been in stock for a while). I am asking $500 or best offer for this slide. This price does NOT include the red dot sight you see in the picture. If you are interested in the Trijicon RMR Type 2 RM06 red dot sight you see in the picture, let me know and we can work out a deal on that separately. Cash only. No trades. I can meet in Acworth/Mars Hill Road area.

Pictures:
beretta rdo slide.jpg
beretta rdo slide 2.jpg
92-elite-ltt-red-dot-ready-slide

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom