Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus KO Camo - Like-New

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1750 OBO

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my Like-New A400 Xtreme Plus with Kick-Off in True Timber camo.

I am the original owner. I intended to hunt with it but never got around to it. As such, this gun literally has maybe 2 boxes of shells through it and isn't even properly broken in. This shotgun cycles extremely smooth, everything from 2-3/4 up to 3.5 inch mag rounds. As fast as you pull the trigger she fires, flawlessly. And the reduced recoil from the Kick-Off stock makes this a very pleasant shooter. For those of you who don't know, the Kick-Off stock is a hydraulic recoil-reduction mechanism in the butt stock. This gun is very easy to breakdown and clean. Has been kept in a moisture-controlled safe.

Per Beretta's Website:
Model: J42XZ18
Model Name: A400 Xtreme PLUS KO True Timber DRT
MSRP: $ 2049.00
Barrel: 28"
Choke: OBF-HOPB
Gauge: 12

Only addons are the high-vis front sight and Claw rubber sling. Gun is completely factory otherwise and will come with all original parts, paperwork and case. Pictured is the factory-molded case and accessories. There are 4 additional chokes, plug, stock risers and oil (all factory). Everything pictured is included in the sale.

This is a cash sale only, no interest in trades. I would like to peak at your ID and I will show you mine as well.

**By inquiring about this shotgun, you are acknowledging that you are legally allowed to purchase this firearm.

Pictures:
IMG_1679.jpg
IMG_1681.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1683.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1685.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom