• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama Item Gone: FS Bloodhound puppy FREE to good home. Going to a good home ty guys. GOD Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Bloodhound puppy FREE to good home. Going to a good home ty guys. GOD Bless.

Zip Code: 35763

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Free to good home. It's just not working out for me with my other dogs and cats. Cats are scared to come around him and are hiding all day and night. Other dogs want to kill him. I can't take it anymore.

dog2.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Man, don’t give up. I know it’s hard but this getting to know each other with the other alphas is temporary. How does the pup take to you? Any health issues that need addressing? Maybe bladder, or change of food issues? You know as well as I do, a good dog can change your life in the PTSD field….
Nah he's perfectly healthy and solid poops and no worms. I got him for that issue but the social animal situation around here is making everything worse for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom