Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Brand New Ruger Mini 14

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $949

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this recently without knowing I will not be able to use it. I did add a coat of oil to everything as a precautionary thing. It has never been fired or had a bullet through it except maybe at the factory but it has been gone through and new Wolff springs added and the trigger smoothed out. I paid almost $1300 for this fine piece of equipment because it came right off the factory floor. I was in the gun shop the morning they opened the box. It's in excellent, unused condition without any scratches or marks and actually has never left the garage. I know money is tight which is why I am dropping the price to $949. That is a savings of almost $400. Deer Season is coming up and so is an election. This fine rifle comes with a case, a Banner Dusk to Dawn scope, five older magazines (still in good shape) 2-20's and 3'30's, all the springs and a $100 sighting tool I could never figure out how to use. As I understand it this rifle was made with new metal and you never have to worry about the gas ports. Accuracy is the new name of this gun. I use to do pretty well with my old Ruger out to 200 yards. If I look around I might be able to find a snap-on snap-off sling that cost $99. Sorry, but no trades and I can't come down any further at this price because I am already losing money. Willing to ship at your expense.

Pictures:
5E6A0311.JPG
5E6A0299.JPG
5E6A0303.JPG
5E6A0305.JPG
5E6A0307.JPG
5E6A0135.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom