• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Brand new Taurus TX 22 Compact 22lr plus Riton Optic and Extra Mags Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westsidechino

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Brand new Taurus TX 22 Compact 22lr plus Riton Optic and Extra Mags Case

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 325

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale Is a Brand New Taurus TX 22 Compact 22lr. I purchased this late last year and has been sitting in my safe. This version is the optic ready that comes with the Riton Red Dot Optic. You will also get an additional case with 3 more magazines for a total of 5 included mags. This Taurus has excellent reviews. 1-TX22131-RI

Its 13 round staggered column magazine pairs with the already excellent Taurus Performance Trigger System for fast, accurate shots. Accuracy is aided by the fact that all TaurusTX™ 22 Compact pistols are optics ready from the factory, with a footprint that matches the Shield RMSc and Holosun K optics.

Pictures:
IMG_0234.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
alexs2006 alexs2006 The 1-TX22131-RI has a threaded barrel. I have the exact same model number with Riton optic and it does. I have this for my wife (with Truglo Tritium sights) and it's a tack driver! I also have the competition and man, by far the most favorite guns to shoot when I take people out.

The compact is nuts to shoot suppressed! I have a Rugged Oculus and about everything except spicier rounds are sub-sonic out of it.

clifter1 clifter1 Thanks for the info! I just bought the sig P322 and absolutely love it with my Oculus. I cant decide if I want the compact or the competition model of the TX22. I dont know much about them and trying to learn what I can.

Ive deiced I want a TX 22 compact or competiton or the Riger Mk IV lite.

Attachments

• IMG_8493.jpeg
    IMG_8493.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 3
clifter1 clifter1 Thanks for the info! I just bought the sig P322 and absolutely love it with my Oculus. I cant decide if I want the compact or the competition model of the TX22. I dont know much about them and trying to learn what I can.

Ive deiced I want a TX 22 compact or competiton or the Riger Mk IV lite.
I have, and recommend the Competition and love it! Love it! Love it! Mounting the sight out on the BBl is such a game changer for accuracy. I read stories of guys having jams. I bought mine and as with all of my guns I did a complete field strip and clean. I'm a couple thousand rounds in and have not had a single malfunction of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom