Item Gone: FS Brother brand All-in-One Printer - monochrome/black print only

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarnersGlock

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Survivalist
37   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Brother brand All-in-One Printer - monochrome/black print only **REDUCED**

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $65.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gently used, well-maintained Brother MFC-L2700DW All-In-One Laser Printer.

from the Brother website:
"The Brother MFC-L2700DW is an affordable monochrome compact all-in-one laser printer with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This reliable, desk-friendly all-in-one has an up to 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet, and prints and copies at up to 27ppm‡;. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network‡;. Scan documents to a variety of destinations, including popular cloud services‡;. High-speed faxing. Automatic duplex printing. 1-year limited warranty plus free phone support for life of your product."

Frankly, the features of this printer are to numerous to type out... See for yourself! Below is a link that will take you directly to Brother's website.
https://www.brother-usa.com/products/mfcl2700dw#about-product

Bottom line here is a fast, inexpensive, laser printer that's about has hassle-free as you can get. I'm retired now -don't need a home laser printer to scan/fax/print both sides --and do it all wirelessly (I use my wife's!!).

No shipping [sorry 'bout that] however, willing to meet half-way (reasonably) if you are in the Metro Atlanta area.
There's about 70%-75% of the existing toner cartridge (which was a large cap cart).

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
mfcl2700dw_front-png.2732155

mfc-toner-level-jpg.2732165

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dang, wish I had held out two more weeks for this printer. Just bought one with similar features for no where near this price. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom