106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS CAA Micro Roni (19,23,32)

Zip Code: 28314

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $185 shipped!

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a new in the box Micro Roni setup for Glock 19, 23, and 32. It’s black with the stock and will require a stamp. Or you can buy a brace to swap it over. This fits Gen 3 & 4 Glocks only with a front accessory rail. At this price, I will add a Glock 33rd mag!

$185 shipped. I accept Venmo and Paypal

Pictures:
image-jpg.2162926

image-jpg.2162927

image-jpg.2162928

image-jpg.2162929

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you own Glocks and purchase something of this nature BUT never combine the two while waiting for a stamp. Are you actually breaking the law?

I wouldn't take them both to the range at the same time. These things are sweet though, and almost makes me want to wait for that stamp and make a cool range toy. But, I have other things I'm wanting stamps for at the moment

I wouldn't have a shoulder stock for a pistol in the same house, or on the same property, as the kind of pistol that the stock fits. That's arguably constructive possession. You own both of these things so that you know you can, at any moment in the future you wish to, put them together and have an unregistered, untaxed, SBR. Even if you haven't put them together YET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom